Saudi Driving License Renewal Online in ABSHER:
Saudi driving license renewal online facility is now available on ABSHER, but before you proceed with the application, it’s mandatory to obtain a medical check-up certificate. It should be from a designated and approved hospital by ABSHER.
A person on Twitter asked the Traffic Police if I have paid the renewal fee and submitted the application for my driving license, what should be done next so my application can move forward for the renewal command and the process can be completed?
As a response, the Traffic Police replied that the driving license renewal can be done on Abshar account, but it’s mandatory to obtain a medical check-up certificate from an approved hospital.
There are a few steps to complete the driving license renewal online process. We are going to discuss them thoroughly.
Check All Iqama Fines, Click here.
Steps for Saudi Driving License Renewal Online:
You will have to fill in the license renewal form that can be obtained from Dalla Driving School. Take your form and visit the nearest Efada-approved hospital. Every test result will be written on this form including eye test and blood group.
Eye Test for the renewal of Saudi Driving License:
The eye test is an important part of the medical examination and blood group data is also recorded. The applicant should do a medical check-up at a hospital that sends all the information to the traffic police system. Once a doctor checks your report, it will be forwarded to the traffic police and you will receive an SMS to make the payment.
Saudi driving license renewal fee :
The reason why the check-up should be done at a hospital connected to the traffic police system is that the report will be sent automatically. After that, the applicant pays the fixed fee for five or 10 years of validity. Keep in mind if you have any unpaid challan issued for violation of traffic rules, the license can’t be renewed. The existing challan should be paid in order to continue with the application.
- You can pay the renewal payment via any Saudi bank app quick pay.
- Click on Sadad, then select government payment and refund.
- Then select the driving license as a biller and renew the license option from the service list.
- Keep the registered option selected if you are paying for your license renewal application.
- Fill in the details such as the Iqama number and the license duration and select the license type.
- Click on Proceed to make the payment.
Renew Saudi Driving License in ABSHER:
To renew the license from ABSHER, it’s recommended to use the browser instead of the application and follow these steps:
- Open the ABSHER website by visiting this link ABSHER.sa
- Select the individual option and log in using your Iqama number and password.
- Click on services and then select the Traffic option.
- Select renew your driving license.
- Now you will see all the mandatory requirements for Saudi driving license renewal online.
- Follow the shown instruction carefully and complete your application online in a few simple steps.
- As you can see the license has been renewed successfully.
License Delivery or Pick Up From Dallah:
At the end of the completion of the license renewal application, you will be asked to confirm the delivery request. You can either continue with the delivery request method or use the pick-up service from the nearest Dalla Driving School to your address given on the license application.
You cannot sell a car if the annual fitness certificate (Fishas) has expired. The vehicle cannot be transferred to the buyer’s name until a new certificate is obtained. We are providing this information since you are submitting a license renewal application. Follow the above-mentioned steps and we wish you good luck with the process.