How to Pay Passport Fee Online Using Passport Fee ASAAN App:
The passport fee ASAAN app has been recently introduced. Directorate General Immigration and Passports (DGIP) said the purpose of this app is to provide a platform to millions of citizens so they can pay their fees without waiting in bank queues. This initiative is included in the list of recently launched projects by the government in the upcoming months.
Previously, this facility was only available for Islamabad, Lahore, and Rawalpindi and it’s about to be launched in Karachi soon. However, the government is working to activate the passport fee ASAAN app all across Pakistan. Regarding the online payment process updates, all the notifications will be sent via e-mail and text message. These notifications will be used as proof and should be shown to the concerned person at the passport office. The key features of the app include passport e-payment, application status, and complaints. The main point of this app is to generate a PSID number that can be used to pay the passport fee via any banking app.
Is Pass Track App Still Required, Click here.
Let’s discuss the steps on how to use the passport fee ASAAN app.
Steps to Use the Passport Fee ASAAN App:
PSID is needed in order to make online payments using any banking app. Just follow the steps given below to generate your PSID Number:
- First, download the app by searching for the name of the app in your mobile application store.
Andriod App link: https://bit.ly/3DVtuIx
Iphone/ios App link: https://apple.co/3EfOcE1
- Now open the app and tap on the Passport E-payment option.
- Select getting started and MRP from the Passport Category.
- Take your time and select the application type from the menu.
- We are going to continue with the new passport application.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to select a delivery time from the normal (15 days), urgent (7 days), and fast-track (2 days) options.
- Next select the number of pages of the passport from the available options 36, 72, and 100.
- Select one option for the passport expiry duration.
- Now scroll to the top to see the payable fee and click continue.
- Once you are navigated to the next screen, enter your personal information correctly.
- Scroll to the top again and click on generate PSID.
- The PSID will be generated which is valid for 30 days. Copy and save it.
Online Passport Fee Payment Via EasyPaisa App
- Open the EasyPaisa application and log in.
- Click on more and then the others option.
- Select the 1Bill Invoice voucher and paste the PSID number that you copied. Note: Type 999999(PSID Number). Don’t forget to add the six-digit prefix before entering the PSID number.
- Click on next and “Pay Now”.
Online Passport Fee Payment Via Bank App
- Open the mobile bank application and log in.
- Click on more and scroll down.
- Select the 1Bill Invoice option and paste the PSID number that you copied. Note: Type 999999(PSID Number). Don’t forget to add the six-digit prefix (999999) before entering the PSID number.
- Click on next and “Pay Now”.
The application updates will be sent through email and SMS. Make sure to enter the correct email and phone number while entering personal details in the passport application.
This is a great step to promote the digital system. People who want to save time can use this application to generate a PSID number and then make the payment using any banking app. No need to visit any NADRA office for application submission. You will have to visit and pick up your passport from the nearest NADRA office.
[…] Good News: Pakistan Passport App has been launched, click here […]
Comments are closed.