NAVTTC Skill Verification Program for Saudi Arabia Work Visa:
The Saudi Ministry of foreign affairs has recently introduced the NAVTTC Skill Verification Program. It aims to provide employment only to skilled workers and minimize the participation of unskilled workers. This effort was appreciated by many people, looking forward to getting a job on behalf of their skills. Now foreign nationals will have to pass the examination in over 1,000 specialized professions. This program was first announced in July 2021 to ensure that the worker has the necessary skill set in the profession they want to work.
About 2.6 million skilled workers from Pakistan are employed in Saudi Arabia. To increase human resource output, Pakistan will be the first country to benefit from the implementation of this program. According to recent reports and the official website, approximately a dozen test centers will be established in Pakistan. This test will include written and practical modules to pass and get employment in Saudi Arabia. Today we will be going to guide you through the NAVTTC Skill Verification Program information.
SVP NAVTTC Available Occupations:
Currently, NAVTTC is doing skill verification testing for the following occupations only:
- Auto Electrician
- Auto Mechanic
- Automotive primary services
- BlackSmith – Construction
- Building Electrician
- Car Body Repair
- Communication (Telecommunication, Fiber Optics)
- Engine Mechanics
- Metal Forming Technician
- Metal Processing
- Mining Digger Operator
- Mining Technician
- Shuttering Carpenter
- Stone Crusher
How to Register for the NAVTTC Skill Verification Program:
1. Visit the official NAVTTC website by clicking this link: https://svp.navttc.gov.pk/home-page
2. Click on the ‘Register’ button located on the right side of the website, then click on the ‘Candidate’ option from the dropdown menu.
3. Enter your full name, CNIC, passport & mobile number, and email address.
4. Enter a username and password and click on the create account button.
5. Now an OTP verification page will open to activate your account. Type in the username, and password and enter the 4-digit code sent on your mobile number & email. Click on the ‘Verify OTP’ button.
6. The basic information provided earlier will be automatically filled in.
7. Fill in the remaining blanks. Enter your father’s name. Select your gender
from the menu. Enter your correct date of birth. Select your passport’s issue place and validity date.
8. Select the highest education from the options available in the dropdown menu. Select the district of domicile and tehsil and enter the complete address.
9. Now you will be asked to provide information about your current employment status. Click on the suitable answer. If you are currently employed overseas, enter the details of the employer and the country name. Also, provide your designation and current salary.
10. Answer any disabilities you may have. Click on Yes or No.
11. Check the entered information thoroughly and click on the ‘Update Account’.
12. Download the Challan form by clicking the ‘Generate Challan’ button. Print the Challan to
deposit the fee, You can visit any nearest branch of the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP). Please note applications without fee submission will be rejected.
13. Once you have submitted the registration fee, visit the website again: https://svp.navttc.gov.pk/sign-in and log into your account by typing the username and password.
14. Enter the details of your Challan and the date of fee submission.
15. Select the city where you would like to take the test. After selecting the city, you can see the names of all the available assessment centers in your area. Select the assessment center and profession/trade from the dropdown menu. Select the desired exam date and test center and click on the ‘Submit’ button. Make sure to review the filled information.
16. Once you have submitted the application, click on ‘Dashboard’ located on the left where all the information regarding your application is shown.
17. Click on the encircled icon to save or print your roll number slip. Keep in mind that a printout of your roll number slip is mandatory for the assessment center and the test.
In case you need further guidance and queries, please call their Toll-free number 080088866.
NAVTTC SVP Centers in Pakistan:
The assessment centers are established in eight major cities given below:
- Construction Technology Training Institute (CTTI) – Islamabad.
- Government Technical Training Institute Gulberg – Lahore.
- Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Center – Lahore.
- FWO institute of technical education Risalpur – Nowshera KPK.
- Amman Institute for VT – Karachi East.
- Centre of Excellence Mughalapura – Lahore.
- The Technical Training Center – Quetta.
- Descon Technical Institute – Lahore.
- Shipyard Training School – Karachi.
- GTTTC Hayatabad – Peshawar.
- GCTM Institute – Faisalabad.
- Hazza Institute- Islamabad.
For more information about assessment centers please visit: https://svp.navttc.gov.pk/assessment-center-list
There are a lot of projects under progress in KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) but this NAVTTC Skill Verification Program is a great opportunity for Pakistani laborers looking for a job. As a benefit for workers, there will be no Kafala (Sponsor) required. Skilled workers will be directly contacted by the company in need of new skilled workers. We hope this article was helpful to you.
[…] How to apply for Skill Verification Program, click here. […]
Hi im NATIONAL ASSESSOR IN PLUMBER
Comments are closed.