Al Khidmat Foundation Loan:
Al Khidmat Foundation loan program was introduced with the purpose of providing interest-free loans to the poor and needy. This way, they can get help to start a small business, earn an income and improve their living standard. The Alkhidmat Mawakhat program is a great step by the government to improve the lives of people who make ends meet.
New Big Loan Program with No Interest, click here.
Hopefully, this dedicated program will be proved beneficial for financially unstable people, seeking an opportunity to find a way for a respectful earning. Most of all this program is based on Islamic terms and conditions and the principle of Qarze-e-Hasna which offer interest-free loans to hard-working people. Everyone person deserves a livelihood who has the skills to earn and support their family. They are offering PKR 20,000 to PKR 50,000 loan amount. Let’s discuss eligibility criteria, the process of submitting the application, objectives, and the eligible cities list for the Al Khidmat Foundation loan.
Eligibility Criteria for the Al Khidmat Foundation Loan Program:
The following documents are needed for eligibility for Al Khidmat Foundation Loan Program:
- The applicant should fill out a form.
- The applicant should have a valid CNIC.
- A copy of the father’s CNIC.
- A valid Domicile copy.
- The ability and knowledge to manage a small business.
- The age should be between 18 to 62 years.
- Four recent passport-size photographs of the applicant.
The Process of Submitting the Application for Loan:
You should visit their office in order to apply for a loan and fill out a mandatory application form. The loan will be paid to you after reviewing your application within one week of the submission of the form.
- You can call their head office phone number to get the nearest office address in your city: +92-304-111-4222
- Or visit the contact us page on their official website so you can reach them and discuss more regarding the Al Khidmat Foundation loan. Here’s the link to their contact page: https://alkhidmat.org/contact.html
- Select your province and click on it to get the nearest office details in your city.
Easy Loan App System, click here.
Al Khidmat Foundation Loan Program Objectives:
The main objectives of providing a loan are listed below:
- To provide interest-free microfinance loans to needy families enabling them to make a good living.
- To promote interest-free loans (Qarz-e-Hasana) as a great example and a broad-based solution for families living in poverty.
- To provide motivation, capacity building, and financial risk management training.
- To transform beneficiaries of the Alkhidmat Loan Program into coming Benefactors.
- To establish the spirit of brotherhood.
Eligible Cities List:
- Tando Muhammad Khan
- Mirpur AJK
- Naushero Feroze
- Dir Lower
Al Khidmat Foundation Head Office Information:
Address: Alkhidmat Complex, 3km Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Help Line: 0800 44 44 8
Email: [email protected]
In order to apply for an Al Khidmat Foundation loan, you need to visit their nearest office. We have provided you with all the details to contact them. It’s a great facility for emergency loans, small business loans, wedding loans, and house-building loans. We wish you good luck with your loan application!