Saudi Arabia has announced to allow Itikaf Registration 2022 after a long suspension due to covid-19 crises. Muslims can do Itikaf in Masjid-e-Nabvi (PBUH) as well in the Grand Masjid Al Haram in Makkah. However, people wishing for Itikaf must apply for Itikaf Registration. The step by step process is given below:
Check Insurance Status without ABSHER, Click here.
Itikaf registration in Makkah 2022
Itikaf Registration is quite simple. All you have to visit the official website of National Information Center. You can access this website by clicking the link given below:
- You will see a login page. You can login here using your iqama number and ABSHER password. it means you should have an ABSHER account first. if you don’t have an ABSHER account, you can create it now.
- The language of this website is Arabic, however, you can translate using google chrome. Alternatively, you can click the following link, which will open a translated website for you.
- Once you sign in, go down on the page and click “نظام الاعتكاف بالمسجد الحرام”.
- Now click “”الدخول للنظام””
- Now, you have to accept the terms and conditions, click the empty box and click التالي
- Now, you have to upload the photo of your valid iqama. (You can check your iqama expiry also.)
- Choose your language.
- Enter your mobile phone number and email address.
- Now, click تقديم طلب الاعتكاف
- That’s All. You have completed Itikaf registration 2022 for Itikaf in Makkah Mukarrama. Now, you will receive a SMS with your request number and other details.
- Now, you have to wait for a confirmation message which will give you an Itikaf permit. So keep your mobile number on and check your email inbox.
Itikaf registration in madina 2022:
If you want to perform Itikaf in Madina Shareef in Masjid-e-Nabvi (PBUH), You have to apply for registration as well. The step by step process of Itikaf Registration in Madinah is given below:
- First of all visit the official website of “The agency of the general presidency for the affairs of Prophet’s Mosque”. You can access this website by clicking the link given below:
The default language of this website is Arabic but this website allows you to change language. At the top the page, you can click Arabic or English to change the language into english.
- Click “visitor Services”
- You can see a list of all available services. You should click “Itikaf Registration Request”.
- On the next steps, the process is almost similar to Itikaf registration in Makkah. You have to enter your identity details and you will receive a confirmation message.
It is great news that Saudi Arabia has lifted restrictions on Itikaf. Muslims from all over the world can visit Saudi Arabi. It become more important as the Holy Month of Ramdan has arrived and Muslims love to do Itikaf in Masjid-e-Nabvi (PBUH) and Masjid-al-Haram.