Check Traffic Violation Saudi Arabia Number Plate:
This question is mostly asked by expatriates who are driving in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has very active camera systems to check traffic violations on the road. While driving when you break some traffic law, camera takes photo of number plate of your vehicle and then system finds iqama number associated with that vehicle registration record. Finally, Traffic violation alert is sent via an SMS to your contact number. MOI adds traffic violation under your iqama number. Many ways are there to find your traffic violation id and other details about fine under your iqama. You can read about all methods of checking violations by Clicking Here. In this post we are going to solve your query How to Check Traffic Violation Saudi Arabia Number Plate.
How to Check Traffic Violation Saudi Arabia Number Plate:
Checking traffic violation Saudi Arabia with plate number was very easy in past. You were able to check it at official website of Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia. You did not need any absher account in past. Recently Saudi Arabia’s government has changed the way to Check traffic violation Saudi Arabia with plate number. A big change is implemented now. According to the new system, you have to have a registered and activated absher account to check traffic violation in Saudi Arabia. It is very easy to register and activate absher account. Click here to register and activate absher account in five minutes free of cost.
If you do not want to register your own absher account, you do not need to worry you can use account of any friend or relative, or request them to check traffic violation Saudi Arabia for you with your iqama number.
Steps to Check Traffic Violation Saudi Arabia Number Plate:
We have shared a step by step guide to check traffic violation Saudi Arabia by plate number. You can find list of all steps first and screenshots of these steps afterwards. Yes, we have given screenshot for your convenience. The list of each steps along with screenshot is as follows:
- Open website of government of Saudi Arabia by Clicking Here. It will absher website.
- You will have two options to choose now. Click “Individuals”. It will open a new page in Arabic, you can change the language of this page by Clicking “English” button which is located at the top of the page.
- Now, you have to log into absher account. Enter “user name or iqama number”, “password”, “Image Code” and click “Login”.
- If you entered these values correctly, system will send an sms with a code to your mobile phone number associated with absher account and a next page will open. You have to enter that code here. After you have entered the code, system will take you to your absher account.
- If you are using your own absher account , you have to find “Traffic Violations Information”. You can find it in two ways:
- first you can type “Traffic Violations Information” in search box, Search box is usually available in your absher account. Type in search box, system will show “Traffic Violations Information”, simply click it to go. it will open a new screen.
- The second is also very easy, simply go down at the bottom of the page. You will list of services and also left and right green arrows. Click these arrows to see list one by one and it will show you “Traffic Violation Information”. Once you have find it, click it to proceed. it will open a new screen.
- The new screen will show the list your traffic violations, Click “More Details” against each violation to check traffic violation Saudi Arabia with plate number. With this method, you can violation id as well.
- Alternative method: Either your are checking traffic violation in absher account of your friend or your own, you can use this method to check traffic violation Saudi Arabia with number plate. For this method follow these steps after you have logged into absher account.
- Look for “Public Query Traffic Violations”. You can find it by typing “Public Query Traffic Violations” in search box in absher or go down at the bottom the page, scroll left and right green arrows to find it. Once you find it, click it to proceed. It will open a new page.
- At the new page, You have to enter your identity number which is actually your iqama number, violation id, image code and click “View”. System will you details about traffic violation along with plate number of vehicle.
That’s All friends, this is how you can check traffic violation Saudi Arabia plate number. It will be useful for you if you are driver in Saudi Arabia. You should be aware of Traffic violations whether you are driver or not.