Now, android users can also download Eatmarna app.
Eatmarna app is a newly launched mobile phone application for Umrah pilgrims to book an Umrah appointment. It is an official app of Ministry of Hajj and Umrah through which Umrah pilgrims can get permits for Umrah, Ziarah and prayers in Holy mosque of Madinah. After a long suspension of Umrah and international flights, finally the government of Saudi Arabia has taken steps to resume international flights for Saudi visa holders and Umrah pilgrims. However, Umrah will be resumed in four phases. The first phase starts from 04 October 2020. The second phase will start from 18 October whereas third phase is expected to start from first November. There is no commencement date announced when will the forth and last phase of resumption start as it will depend on situation of Covid 19.
From 04 October, 6000 thousand pilgrims can perform Umrah every day but permission is only for those who are already inside Saudi Arabia. The international Umrah will be resumed from third phase. To perform Umrah, Ziarah and Prayer in the holy mosque of Madinah, you have to get permit online through Eatmarna app. You will have three hours to perform Umrah.
Download Eatmarna App:
Eatmarna for Android, click here.
Eatmarna for iphone, Click here.
Hajj and Umrah Rules for Visitor visa, Click here.
Book Umrah Appointment with Eatmarna App:
You can get permit and book appointment for Umrah, ziarah and prayers in Holy mosque through Eatmarna app. It is worth mentioning that you must have installed and registered an account in “Twakkalna app” before you start using Eatmaran app. You need to follow these steps to apply permit in Eatmarna app.
- First of all download and install Eatmarna app.
- When you open Eatmarna app, you will have option to choose language. You can select your desired language and click “apply”. have a look at the following screenshot.
- On very next page, you will have to options. You can create a free account on this page. Click “new user” to register a free account in Eatmarna app.
- Now, You will see a confirm message telling you that you should have registered in Tawakklna app before you start using Eatmarna. So, it is mandatory to register an account in Tawakklna app. Now, click “Proceed”.
- Now, for the registration in Eatmarna app, you will see three options; citizen or resident, Gulf and external mutamer. You have to select the first one “citizen or resident”.
- Now, enter your iqama number, contact number, choose password, tick the box for “accept the terms & conditions” and finally click “register”. Please note: your password should contain at least one capital letter, number.
- Once you have clicked “register”, it will send code through SMS to mobile phone number you have provided during registration. Enter that OTP code, click “verify” and it will take you to your Eatmarna app account.
- Now, the actually work starts, you can now book appointment for Umrah, Ziarah and prayers in Holy mosque. You will see three options:
- Services: for booking appointment for Umrah, ziarah and prayer.
- Permit: this tab have a list/record of your already obtained permits ( if any).
- Booking: a list of partners services like flight booking and hotel booking etc.
- For booking any of Umrah, ziarah or prayper, click “services”.
- Currently, only Umrah permit is opened for application because it is beginning of first phase. later other permits will also be opened for application. Click Umrah permit and it will show you your name. Select your name and click continue. If you want to take a friend or family member with you, you have an option to “add companion”, click on it to add friend. If you add friend, you have to enter his/her details like her status resident/citizen, iqama or passport number, contact number, nationality. finally click “add”.
- You can add more than one friend in your application. when you have done adding friends, you will see all added friend in your account. You have to select the friends and click “continue”.
- On next step you can select available date for appointment when you want to perform Umrah. It is worth mentioning that it is better to choose hijri calendar. If you choose Gregorian calendar, you might not able to find any open appointment slot, so better to choose hijri.
- Seletc date, appointment time, and gate/entry/assembly point.
- Tick “obligations and instructions”
- click continue.
- You will receive a permit right after clicking “continue”.
- You will also receive an sms with permit details. You need to show this permit at entry gate. So, keep this app in your phone so that you may show it to staff appointed at entry gate you have selected for Umrah permit.
Eatmarna Umrah booking video:
This is how you can book Umrah appointment with Eatmarna app. Please note that you have to follow all precautionary measure in order to avoid spread of covid, failure may cause heavy fine on you.