Pakistan e-Passport for Everyone – What is Pakistan e-Passport fee ?
The Directorate General of Immigration and Passports has recently announced good news regarding the Pakistan e-Passport fee and its production. They are now taking applications for the new e-Passport. and all the cities of Pakistan are included in the list of eligible passport centers for providing new technology chip passports to the public. The new step offers fast service at airports and more security when it comes to identity. This is a great initiative by the Directorate General of Immigration and Passports. Previously, digital payment and online passport services were introduced to the public of Pakistan.
All the NADRA centers are now actively accepting e-Passport applications. This is the far best move taken by the Government this month, we appreciate the efforts of the federal government to introduce the much-anticipated e-passports, steering in a new era of secure and more efficient travel documentation. Let’s discuss the fee structure for the newly advanced e-passports.
Check NADRA ID, click here.
Pakistan e-Passport Fee Structure:
- According to the recently shared news, NADRA is currently accepting applications for 36 and 72 pages e-Passports with 5 years validity only. We will also share other passport fee structures also:
- The fee for a standard 36-page e-passport with a 5-year validity is Rs 9,000. An urgent service fee for the same passport will be offered at Rs 15,000.
- The fee for a larger 72-page e-passport with a 5-year validity is Rs 16,500. An urgent service fee for the same passport will be offered at Rs 27,000.
- If you are seeking a 36-page passport with an extended 10-year validity, a fee of Rs13,500 will be charged under the standard category, on the other hand, an urgent service will be provided at a fee of Rs22,500.
- The fee for a 72-page passport with a 10-year validity period is Rs 24,750. In case of urgent need, applicants can avail of the fast-track service with a fee of Rs40,500.
Due to the rising number of passport applications every day, we recommend you visit your nearest NADRA and apply for the e-Passport ASAP. Pakistan e-Passport fee will be increased eventually as its demand is high as most countries prefer e-passports over normal ones.