We are going to share a list of Some best ways to immigrate to Canada. all these pieces of information have been derived from official website of Canadian immigration. we have already upload some videos regarding Canadian Immigration. for convenience of readers we are going to embed all videos here, so you can watch here all videos at one page regarding canadian immigration. besides this list, we advise readers to visit Canadian Immigration’s official website for latest updates and more details by clicking here
- Canada Work Visa:
- Canada Visa From Dubai:
- Moving To Canada through Saskatchewan PNP Program:
- Canada Farm Worker Visa Program:
- Canada Visit Visa:
- Canada Work Permit Immigration:
- Canada Express Entry Program:
Under Canada Express Entry Program, Immigration is possible without Job offer. it is point based program. for more details click here
- Immigrate as a provincial nominee.
This program is for workers who:
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements. For example, in a program stream, provinces and territories may target:
- business people
- skilled workers
- semi-skilled workers
Understand the application options:
How you will apply depends on which Provincial Nominee Program stream you’re applying to. You might need to apply using the paper-based process, or by the online process through Express Entry.
As part of the process, you will have to pass a medical exam and get a police check (certificate). Everyone must have these checks, no matter where they you plan to live in Canada. To Read More please click here
- Start-up Visa Program:
Who can apply
To be eligible for the Start-up Visa Program, you must:
- have a qualifying business
- get a letter of support from a designated organization
- meet the language requirements
- bring enough money to settle
Have a qualifying business
A qualifying business means you created a business that meets the following conditions.
- At the time you get a commitment from a designated organization:
- each applicant holds 10% or more of the voting rights attached to all shares of the corporation outstanding at that time (up to 5 people can apply as owners)
- applicants and the designated organization jointly hold more than 50% of the total voting rights attached to all shares of the corporation outstanding at that time
- At the time you receive your permanent residence:
- you provide active and ongoing management of this business from within Canada
- an essential part of the operations of the business happens in Canada
- this business is incorporated in Canada
Get a letter of support from a designated organization
You must get a letter of support from a designated organization (a business group that has been approved to invest in or support possible start-ups).
You’ll need to:
- contact the designated organization to find out how to get its support
- convince the organization that you have a business idea that is worth supporting
- get a letter of support from the designated organization
The process to pitch your idea is different for each organization. Each organization has its own requirements. For example, you may be asked to present your business concept in person or submit a detailed business plan.
If you reach an agreement with a designated organization, it will send you a letter of support. You need to include this letter when you submit your application to us. This is the proof you need to show that the venture capital fund, angel investor group, or business incubator is supporting your business idea.
The organization will also send a commitment certificate directly to us. We’ll use both your letter of support and the organization’s commitment certificate to assess your application. Please note, we may ask you for more business information in order to take a final decision on your application.
If you don’t include the letter of support or meet any of the other requirements, we’ll refuse your application.
Meet the language requirements
The ability to communicate and work in English, French or both languages will help your business succeed in Canada.
You must take a language test from an approved agency and include the results with your application, or we won’t process it.
You must meet the minimum level of the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in either English or French in all of these four areas:
Use your test results to find your CLB level.
If you don’t meet the minimum language skills, we’ll refuse your application.
Bring enough money to settle
The Government of Canada does not give financial support to new start-up visa immigrants.
When you apply, you’ll need to give proof that you have the money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada. You can’t borrow this money from another person. To read more Please Click here
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot:
Employers can hire you through 1 of 3 programs in the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program:
- Atlantic High-Skilled Program
- Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program
- Atlantic International Graduate Program
Each program has its own requirements. These requirements cover:
- the job that you’ll have in the Atlantic province
- your skills, experience and education
- your ability to communicate in English or French
- your ability to support yourself and your family in Canada
- your intent to reside in the Atlantic province
To Read More Please visit official website of Canadian Immigration