Claresholm, Alberta has started accepting application for new RNIP program of Canada. RNIP is a permanent residency program of Canadian immigration. 11 communities from different provinces of Canada are designated to select candidates for permanent residence. Selected candidates will be able to submit permanent residence applications to federal immigration IRCC of Canada. Permanent residency holders can live and work in Canada along with their family forever.
Four communities have already started receiving applications for RNIP. Claresholm is the fifth community which is now open for RNIP application. As of today, the list of communities open for applications is as follows:
- Brandon, Manitoba
- Altona/Rhineland, Manitoba
- Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
- Vernon, B.C.
- Claresholm, Alberta
How to apply for this program?
This is a community driven program. So, you have to summit applications at official website of any of these communities. You can apply in any community or more than one community. There are three major steps of this program:
- Create a candidate profile at official website of any community and apply for job.
- Once you secured a job, you need to submit application for recommendation to the same community through their website.
- Once you get recommendation from any community, you need to apply for permanent residence. Federal immigration receives applications for permanent residence.